Different series of Electromatic™ Applicators use different electrical cables.
This is the standard connector for Spraymation™ Electromatic™ Applicators (guns).
- It is a circular military type. It is very robust and can withstand the temperatures associated with heated applications.
- These connectors do not have a grounding pin that mates before the other electrical pins. Some electrical codes require ground mates first.
- Spraymation recommends that an applicator or any other component is never disconnected or connected while the system power is on.
This is the IEC connector version connector for Spraymation™ Electromatic™ Applicators (guns).
- It is used on Full-size applicators that need to have a CE Mark.
- It is used for the cold versions and also the heated versions.
- Most heated applicators with this option also have overtemperature devices in the gun body.
- These cables are shielded to prevent EMI.
- Reference 308847-XX