Different series of Electromatic™ Applicators use different electrical cables.
This is the standard connector for Spraymation™ Electromatic™ Applicators (guns).
- It is a circular military type. It is very robust and can withstand the temperatures associated with heated applications.
- These connectors do not have a grounding pin that mates before the other electrical pins. Some electrical codes require ground mates first.
- Spraymation recommends that an applicator or any other component is never disconnected or connected while the system power is on.
- Cold Versions have a 3-pin connector.
- Heated versions have a 7-pin connector.
- Connectors are always chosen, so they are touch-safe.
- Gun cords are available straight or right angle, with the key set for cable going right or left.
This is the IEC connector version connector for Spraymation™ Electromatic™ Applicators (guns).
- It is used on Full-size applicators that need to have a CE Mark.
- It is used for the cold versions and also the heated versions.
- Most heated applicators with this option also have overtemperature devices in the gun body.
- These cables are shielded to prevent EMI.
- Reference 308847-XX
- The Spraymation™ Electromatic™ Mid-size applicators (guns) use standard straight M12 Mini connectors.
- The Spraymation™ Electromatic™ Mini applicators (guns) include a watertight DIN connector. Spraymation or the user can provide 3 conductor cable, either 18 or 16 gauge. For DC operation unshielded cable is fine but if a gun driver is used the cable should be shielded.