Our ability to manufacture a “one-of-a-kind” system is routine, and provides the user with equipment tailored to perform a specific application, resulting in optimum production and performance. Below are examples of common uses.
Worldwide Industry Standard Panel Machines
- Eliminates the variation from a human painter
- Used to crate repeatable test panels from any site
- Used while doing Formulation
- Used for color matching and development
- Used while doing adhesion testing
- Used while doing coverage testing
- Used while doing sag testing
- Used for making samples for aging testing
- Used to make color samples
Basic Machines for general Lab use and conventional spray guns
Complex for simulating robotic production with bell atomizers.
- Standalone specifically for paint
- Integrated into Automatic Test Panel machines
- Production Units: fast or slow, long or short
- Spraying down onto flat products
- Spraying across to coat the insides of tubes and pipes
Learn more about our services and solutions.