S3 Reciprocator System
360176 S3 Reciprocator
The 360176 S3 Reciprocator is a electronically reversible electronically programmable reciprocator that will provide precise repeatable motion and painting.
A simple operator Interface offers immediate push button control of speed, stroke length, and position.
The 360176 Reciprocator is a member of the S3 generation of reciprocators from Spraymation. It is a design that continues the heavy-duty tradition of Spraymation painting machines.
- The reciprocator’s vertical column is only 10½ inches (267 mm) wide.
- The base is 13 inches (330 mm) wide.
- The stroke can be designed for strokes up to 15 feet (4.5 m) using modular design.
- The carriage travels on a square track using ball-bearing wheels.
- The carriage is driven by heavy-duty chain.
- An adjustable counterweight is used on a separate track to balance the spray applicators.
- Designed for payloads of 20 Lb (9Kg) or 40 Lb (18Kg).
- The drive system only needs to overcome inertia and friction losses for constant speed.
- The chain is driven by a gearbox.
- The gearbox is powered by a variable speed 3-phase motor.
- The full vector drive allows the motor to accelerate, decelerate, and reverse like a servo
- Electrically reversing gives maximum stroke control and programmable dwell times.
- The vector drive also maintains speed in the active painting area of better than 1%.
- The motor and design are for a Class I, Division I, Class C or D hazardous environment.
- All feedback and control is digital and uses simple calibration techniques.
- Digital sensors are intrinsically safe.